BEACHFRONT RV RESORT
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Check-in and check-out time is 11 am. Because we assign sites, you are not required to check-in at the office upon arrival. If you need our assistance please call 979-824-2990.
2. You may purchase a late check-out until 6 pm for an additional $20. Any guests still in their site after 11 am on departure day who have not arranged for late check-out will be automatically charged and extra night’s stay.
3. Monthly guest payments are due on the 1st day of each month. If payment has not been received by the close of the 3rd day of the month, guest will pay a late payment penalty charge in the amount of $20/per day until payment is made in full.
4. Each monthly guest must allow us to keep a credit card on file for monthly billing. This will automatically take place on the 1st of each month. Your bill will include electricity usage for the previous month and your next full month rent. If you will not be staying the full month please let us know one week prior to the 1st so we can charge you accordingly, (i.e. convert to daily or weekly rates). Please let us know if you would like us to print a copy of your monthly payment for your records or email you a copy. Monthly guests must also text or call us when using our laundry facility. Any charges for laundry will be added to your monthly bill.
5. As of Jan 1, 2015, all new Monthly guests must pay a $100 cash electric deposit upon arrival. This deposit will be refunded after final electric bill is paid in full.
6. Monthly guests have a scheduled departure date recorded when their original reservation is made. Please regularly reassess your scheduled departure date to assure it is correct and contact us with any updates or changes. We will book another reservation in your site after your scheduled departure date.
7. Monthly guests – If you depart earlier than your scheduled departure and paid-thru date, and within 1 week (7 days) of monthly billing, and do not provide us with one week (7 days) notice, you will be charged an additional week’s site rental.
. 8 Should you choose to extend your stay beyond your original scheduled departure date, we cannot guarantee the same site. Please check with the Manager for stay extension options.
9. PARKING IN VACANT RV SITES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Just because a site is unoccupied at the moment does not mean it will be later in the day or overnight. Vehicles parked in vacant sites may be towed, at owner’s expense, at anytime without notice.
10. DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE ON THE GRASS. Vehicle tires damage our sod.
1. 1 Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from your RV site into the flow of traffic.
12. Additional vehicles, small boats, cars, trucks, golf carts or trailers are allowed in the designated overflow parking areas at a rate of $10/day/vehicle. Trailers over 16’ must be parked in a separately rented RV site. Extra parking for monthly guests is $100/month/extra vehicle. Vehicles not registered with the office will be towed, without notice, at the owner’s expense.
13. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
14. IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOUR SEWER AND/OR GRAY WATER HAVE A SEWER CONNECTION (SEWER COLLAR/DONUT) ATTACHED TO PREVENT SEWER GASES FROM ESCAPING.
15. All outdoor cook gear must be kept on your paved pad site. DO NOT PLACE IT ON THE GRASS. Small fires are permitted only in above-the-ground fire rings.
16. Do not leave any object on the grass which might damage the turf. No outside rug or mat larger than 2’ x 3’ (rugs kill grass).
1. 7 All guests are responsible for providing their own bottled water for drinking and cooking.
18. Do not drive stakes, nails or other objects into the ground. This damages underground wiring, cabling and piping.
19. ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH IN OWNER’S HAND AT ALL TIMES WHILE WALKING IN THE RESORT. Do not allow pet to enter the dune areas.
20. All pets must accompany Tenants when they leave the RV Resort and at no time may be left unattended. EXCESSIVE BARKING, UNDICIPLINED OR AGGRESSIVE DOGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND OF YOUR PAYMENT.
21. IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL PET DROPPINGS BE PICKED UP IMMEDIATELY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PARKING RIGHTS AND GUEST WILL BE CHARGED A CLEAN-UP FEE OF $20 PER VIOLATION. MAKE SURE YOUR SITE IS FREE OF PET WASTE AT ALL TIMES OR WE WILL CHARGE YOU THIS FEE.
22. Quiet hours are from 10 pm until 7 am. DISTURB YOUR NEIGHBORS DURING QUIET TIME AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE without refund of any site rental.
23. Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
24. Power washing of RVs is prohibited. Individuals may use bucket method only. No heavy chemicals may be used to clean at your site.
25. If you clean fish at your site, please pick up and immediately place leftovers in the ocean where they came from. The fish and crabs will appreciate the snack.
26. The speed limit in all areas of the resort is 4 MPH. We are a family and pet friendly property – please watch for them at all times when driving through the resort.
27. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and pets, and are financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children or pets. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
28. Laundry room – The charge is $5/load (includes wash and dry). Please pay Manager for any loads you do. THIS AND OTHER AREAS UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE.
29. Our indoor shower/restroom is designed for use by pop-up guests only and emergency backup – never your primary shower. PLEASE LIMIT SHOWERS TO NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the indoor shower/restroom or laundry facility unless accompanied by an adult. A MOP AND BROOM ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE RESTROOM – PLEASE USE THEM TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF.
30. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
31. By law, Beachfront RV Resort is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guests. We offer no lease contracts.
32. DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND. WE WILL CHARGE YOU A CLEAN-UP FEE IF WE PICK UP YOUR BUTTS!
33. Golf carts are welcome. ATVs may not be driven in the resort or anywhere within the Village of Surfside Beach, including on the beach.
34. BEACHFRONT RV RESORT HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. If law enforcement is called for any reason other than for medical or fire emergencies you will be asked to leave immediately. There will be no refund or pro-rating of your site cost. No loud music, loud conversations, running generators, running outboard motors or other noises that disturb the peace of our guests. If we have to discuss your behavior with you, you may be asked to leave.
35. Normal outdoor items such as chairs, grills, bikes, etc are permitted outside of your unit. All outdoor items should be kept to a minimum and should be neat and orderly. High winds can occur at any time along the coast. Assure your belongs stay where you place them by securing them.
36. OUTSIDE GARBAGE CANS MUST BE EMPTIED DAILY. IF WE HAVE TO EMPTY YOUR TRASH THAT IS KNOCKED OVER, OVERFLOWING OR ATTRACTING PESTS, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $20/OCCURENCE. Please keep your site free of trash. If you have a problem with trash blowing from other sites, ants or other issues needing attention, please contact Manager at 979-824-2990
37. The beach adjacent to our property is public property and The City (The Village of Surfside Beach) is responsible for beach maintenance. We respectfully ask our guests to clean up after themselves while using our beaches. Anyone not respecting our beach will be asked to leave. See beach rules on The City website – www.surfsidetx.org
38. Sand Dunes (areas between our property and the beach) are FEDERALLY PROTECTED AREAS. No one is ever permitted to enter the dune areas, for any reason. Dunes protect us from high water and erosion from the Gulf. Sand Dunes everywhere are natural habitats of rattlesnakes and their prey. Use our dune walk-over to access the beach.
Beachfront RV Resort will not be responsible for any theft, damage or injury occurring on the resort property. The Owner and/or Management, Office Personnel, or any other employee or representative of Beachfront RV Resort is in no way liable for any damage to the personal possessions or the Tenant or their Guests. Tenants shall indemnify and hold harmless Beachfront RV Resort, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property. Beachfront RV Resort will not be responsible for loss or damage to Tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, or any other casualty or act of God. RV Tenant expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the resort shall be billed to the guest.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
Dial 911 for emergencies requiring fire, police, ambulance or any other emergency response.
For non-emergencies, please call the Manager at 979-824-2990. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will return your call. Our normal business hours are 9 am till 6 pm.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN HELP YOU WITH, PLEASE CALL US. ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT BEACHFRONT RV RESORT AND PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE DID.