- Contact office upon your arrival. If manager is not on lot please call 979-824-2990.
- Rental rates shall be paid in-full in advance of occupying overnight RV space site.
- Full reservation amount charged to credit card at time of reservation. This is NON REFUNDABLE.
- Check‐in time is between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Check‐out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Monthly guest payments are due on the 1st day of each month. If payment is not received by the close of the 3rd day, there will be a $20.00 per day late fee.
- Should you choose to extend your stay, we do not guarantee the same site. Check with the manager for possible extension.
Parking and Vehicles:
- PARKING IN VACANT RV SITES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- If you are utilizing any other RV site you will be charged equal to the rate that is assigned to that site.
- DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE ON THE GRASS!!
- Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic.
- Additional vehicles, small boats, cars, trucks, golf carts or trailer, are allowed in the designated parking areas at a rate of $10/night/vehicle. Boats over 16’ long must be parked in a separately rented RV space.
- Vehicles not registered with the office will be towed, without notice, at the owner’s expense.
Rig and/or Site Appearance:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- All camping units parked in this resort must have a working commode, shower, water connection and electric connection.
- Keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and bundled.
- Properly size your electric line for your unit.
- Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection.
- It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping.
- Limit of one satellite dish per rig. Dish may not be placed on grass.
- All outdoor cook gear must be kept on your paved pad site. DO NOT place it on the grass. Cooking grease and cooking fuel damages the lawn. Any fluid or debris that causes damage to the lawn will assess the guest a $100.00 damage fee.
- No outside rug or mat larger than 2’ x 3’ (rugs kill grass).
- Do not drive stakes, nails or other objects into the ground. There is a $20.00 fee per hole.
- No outside trash containers.
- All pets to be on a leash in owner’s hand at all times while walking in the resort.
- Do not chain pets outside.
- Pet owners must comply with all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and shall confine pets to Tenant’s RV space.
- All pets must accompany Tenants when they leave the RV Resort and at no time may be left unattended.
- There are areas provided for your pet’s enjoyment. It is mandatory that all pet droppings be picked up immediately. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of parking rights and guest will be charged a clean-up fee of $20.00.
- Excessive barking is not allowed.
- Tenant will be charged $100.00 for any damage to the lawn or pet pen caused by his/her pet.
- No outside caged pets.
- Due to insurance restrictions the following breeds as defined by the AKC, will not be allowed on property at any time: Rottweiler’s or Pit Bulls (also known as Staffordshire Terriers).
- Tenant shall remove pet from RV Resort upon demand in the event that said pet shall, in any way, disturb other tenants. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. We ask that you please respect your neighbors.
- Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
- DO NOT plug an RV equipped for 50 amp service into a 30 amp outlet.
- Please do not post any type of “For Sale” signs in yard/RV/vehicles.
- KEEP GRASS FREE OF ANY AND ALL ITEMS. NO EXCEPTION!
- No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed. All other RV repairs require prior authorization by management.
- Do not allow any type of motor oil/fluid to leak onto the RV pad. A Cleaning fee of $150.00 will be assessed in the event this is caused by your vehicle/RV.
- Power washing of RV’s is prohibited. Individuals may use bucket method only. No heavy chemicals may be used to clean at your site.
- Do not cut through other sites to get to your site.
- The speed limit in the resort is 5 mph. We are a family and pet friendly place – watch for children and pets.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- By law, Surfside Beach Front RV Resort is a service‐oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guests.
- DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND.
- Tent camping is not permitted. Shade canopies are allowed.
- Golf carts are allowed. Do not park them on the grass.
- RV/vehicle/boat washing not allowed.
- No excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, nudity or fireworks.
- Small fires are permitted only in above ground fire rings.
- Do not clean fish anywhere on the resort or place fish or seafood remains into the trash recepticles.
- Surfside Beach Front RV Resort has a Zero Tolerance policy. If law enforcement is called for any other reason than for a medical/fire emergency you will be asked to leave at that time. Please note there will be no refund or pro rating of your site cost.
- ATV’s may not be driven in resort, on the beach or anywhere within the Village of Surfside Beach city limits.
- Please remember that alcohol should only be consumed within your RV site, other areas of the park are alcohol free.
- Tenants will not make any improper, unlawful or inappropriate use of the RV space or facilities of the RV Resort.
- No outside music, loud conversations, running generators, running outboard motors or other noises that disturb the peace.
- Tenants shall honor quiet times, refraining from loud music or disruptive behavior. Tenant is responsible for the behavior of all his/her guests.
- Normal outdoor items such as chairs, grills, bikes are permitted outside of your unit, but storage of other items is prohibited. All outdoor items should be kept to a minimum and should be neat and orderly.
- The RV Resort will not be responsible for theft or injury occurring on the resort property.
- The owner and/or management, office personnel, or any other employee or representative of the Beachfront RV Resort is in no way liable for any damage to the personal possessions of tenant or their guests.
- Tenants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Beachfront RV Resort, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property.
- The Beachfront RV Resort will not be responsible for loss or damage to Tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty or act of God.
- RV Tenant expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guest or visitor of the resort shall be billed to the guest.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
Dial 911 for emergencies requiring fire, police, ambulance or any other emergency response needed.
For non‐emergencies, the office may be called at 979‐824‐2990.
Our normal business hours are 9 AM till 6 PM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.
PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE DID.